Introducing Live Mentoring/Coaching with Mike Griffiths and Peak Trainers
Partnering with Peak Business, I am excited to offer live coaching sessions to support your PMP Exam preparation. Join me and experienced PMP trainers from Peak for weekly Zoom calls to review topics, answer your questions, and practice exam questions, analyzing the right and wrong answers.
Also, get exclusive access to additional practice questions, mindmaps, and a private LinkedIn group to post questions and share exam-taking tips. This peer support group helps build accountability to your study schedule. There is no need to suffer alone during your PMP preparation, now you can suffer as part of group! Seriously, being part of a study cohort is an effective way to maintain study momentum and gain support.
How it Works
- Receive full membership to the website to access all content, practice exams, and revision games
- Receive a study plan to work your way through 2-4 task modules each week
- Work through the scheduled task modules in your own time during the week
- Join Mike and Peak PMP instructors for a one-hour Zoom call to review topics and ask questions
- Use the private LinkedIn group to ask additional questions and discuss topics with peers
1 Accountability – A curated study plan to work your way through 2-4 task modules each week
2 Audio/Video Book – Gain access to the audio/video version of the book with additional chapters, not on the website
3 Live Coaching – weekly Zoom calls to learn more about topics and ask any questions you may have
4 Community – Get access to a private LinkedIn group where you can share study tips, ask clarifying questions and discuss topics with peers
5 Content – Receive exclusive topic summaries, mindmaps, additional sample exam questions, and extra resources
People are successfully passing the PMP exam using PMillustrated as their primary study source. However, it takes is a commitment to work through all the materials on your own. These scheduled sessions create a weekly topic timetable. You choose when to study this week’s topics, then join for the weekly call or watch the recording if you cannot make it.
Join the Waitlist
Register now to add your name to the waitlist.
- What if I cannot attend one of the live Zoom calls? – Recordings will be available for 5 days after the event to catch up.
- I already have a membership, can I get a discount? – Yes, your last membership will be refunded so you are never double billed.
- The schedule is already in progress, do I have to wait for the next intake to start? – No, you can join at any time; the program cycles continuously. Starting part-way through will mean the exam-taking tips do not occur at the end, but everything still applies.